Shamanic Ceremonial Healing - F A Q
* Individual and couples sessions
* Children and pets
* Sessions by Phone or Skype
* Long distance healing
* House/office energy clearing
* Double or triple length sessions are welcomed for those arriving from out of town or abroad (10% discount for multiply sessions)
Location & Transportation:
The sessions take place near Washington Square in Greenwich Village, Manhattan. The area is easily accessible by most trains. Details will be provided once you make an appointment.
Single Sessions are 90-minute in length and are usually performed on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. The sessions schedule will be sent to you upon your request.
Cost: Upon request.
The first session:
During the first session, I generally use a divination candle flame and perform a palm reading to gain insight to the root of the physical, emotional and spiritual state of your condition. This will allow us to decide the course of action for the next sessions. Following this diagnosis, there is time for counseling and a cleansing ceremony (La Limpia).
The subsequent sessions may include:
* Shamanic counseling
* Shamanic journeying with power animals, spirit guides and guided journeys. * Soul Mending (Tracking, Retrieval and Integration)
* Cord cutting ceremonies (severing emotional attachments)
* Curse removal
* Entity extraction (De-possession)
* Ancestral healing (Issues arising from or by ancestors)
* Vibrational healing sound (for balancing and or activation)
* Aztec visionary and balancing bodywork
* Amazonian Takuma needles (to invigorate the nervous system and inner organs, great for migraines, back/shoulder pain, fertility and more)
Other native and contemporary shamanic modalities will be added as the need arises.
How many sessions do I need?:
Based on my experience, a minimum of three to nine sessions is the best way to bring not just a quick change and relief but to produce deeper transformation and long lasting healing. However, you can decide, you are not obligated to sign up for multiple sessions.
Weekly sessions are highly recommended to overcome traumas, or deeply rooted challenges. However, La Limpia (the powerful Andean energy cleansing ceremony) requires two weeks between sessions for integration.
What to wear:
The transformative and powerful cleansing ceremony is performed using the blowing of sugar cane rum alcohol, fire, smoke, oils, eggs, flowers and other sacred natural elements. Hence, traditionally no clothing or very minimal dressing is highly recommended (underwear/shorts, bathing suit), It allows the skin to better absorb the healing essences and to discharge negative energies. However, you can decide to dress according to your level of comfort. Either way, please wear comfortable and loose clothing.
What to Bring:
No need to bring anything with you, but eat light prior to the session. If you wish to do so, you may bring someone you trust to be with you during the session.
Following the session:
* Do not schedule any big social activities, quiet time is recommended
* Take some time to rest before driving home
* Do not shake hands the day of your session to prevent the transfer of negative energy by others
* Do not take a shower or bath until the following day to maximize the results
* Avoid Orgasm/ejaculation for three days
* For the next two weeks please avoid: drinking/eating caffeine (Including regular and green tea) and alcohol, eating meat (except sea food / fish) and spicy food – This is recommended for acid-detoxification and for calming the nervous system – Drink chamomile tea for breakfast and before bedtime
* Additional personal assignments might be offered based on what occurs during the session.